The composer of 2016’s Doom is currently writing music for a “video game”.
He really wants to record a choir. But for this project, He doesn’t want to record a regular choir, he wants to record a choir made up entirely of Heavy Metal Screamers.
To the best of his knowledge, he doesn’t believe this has ever been done before. Therefore, here is an open invitation to anyone out there who wants to apply to join their Heavy Metal Choir.
- They’re looking for all types of screamers
- Your level of experience doesn’t matter
- They’re looking for all genders
- As long as you’re over 18, it doesn’t matter how old you are
As long as you have a killer metal scream, he wants you.
If you’re interested, please complete the form below. Be sure to include your name and email along with a demo that best demonstrates your killer metal voice.
- You must be able to travel to Austin, Texas, for a recording session in the first week of March 2019
- You must be over 18 years old
- This is not a free gig. You will be paid and you will receive a credit
- You will have until the 1st of February 2019 to submit your demo